Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers in Newbury
Take the science-backed approach to anti-ageing
With our botulinum toxin anti-wrinkle injections you can achieve a rested, revitalised complexion that has the effect of wiping away the signs of stress that linger on your brow and around your eyes – so if you’re looking for Botox® in Newbury, you’ll find a solution at Westbrook House Dental Surgery. With botulinum toxin, the same ingredient used in the Botox® brand, we can smooth out the kind of deep expression lines caused by muscle contraction. With repeated treatments, you’ll not only smooth out the areas that currently bother you, but you’ll mitigate against the formation of future lines and wrinkles too. Botulinum toxin is completely safe and backed by decades of scientific research, so you can rest assured that you will get a subtle yet effective result.
Restore volume with dermal fillers in Newbury
Dermal fillers restore lost volume in the complexion by plumping out unwanted folds, lines and wrinkles from underneath – and thanks to Westbrook House Dental Surgery, you can access the treatment easily in Newbury. Dermal filler injections contain a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid – the moisture-replenishing substance that occurs naturally in our bodies – and are especially suited to plumping lips and the areas around the mouth, nose and brow. They can even be used to re-contour the face, smoothing out unwanted bumps, or creating a more sculpted look. If you’re interested in having dermal fillers in Newbury, book a consultation at Westbrook House Dental Surgery today.
- Dentists are particularly well suited to administering injectable facial treatments – dental qualifications require an in-depth understanding of facial anatomy, as well as the aesthetic ‘eye’ for delivering excellent cosmetic results.
- Botulinum toxin works by freezing the muscles underneath your skin, so it’s especially effective on areas where expression lines become deep-set, such as frown lines, forehead creases and laughter lines. Botulinum toxin can also be used to control excessive sweating.
- If you are bothered by signs of ageing – sunken cheeks, pronounced lines between the nose and corners of the mouth, hollow eyes or deep lines and wrinkles – dermal fillers could be the ideal solution. At Westbrook House Dental Surgery, our experienced dentists use their aesthetic judgement and skill to create subtle, natural-looking results.
- Botulinum toxin and dermal fillers typically take effect a few days after the injections.
- Generally botulinum toxin and dermal fillers will last for up to six months before a repeat procedure is required.
- Naso labial creases
- Forehead creases
- Marionette lines at the corners of your mouth
- Laughter lines (crows’ feet)
- Frown lines
- Vertical lip lines